Charging cables in straight and coiled version
Our brand for electric charging solutions: LEONI EcoSense®
Our EV charging cables for electric vehicles support different charging modes in various regions – global partner for local solutions:
- 1-phase AC charging for domestic connection
- 3-phase AC charging for domestic connection and public charging station
- DC charging for quick charging
LEONI EcoSense® Nxt and LEONI EcoSense® Nxt+
LEONI EcoSense® Nxt are optimized AC-charging cables designed to make handling more comfortable. This is achieved through a reduction of the diameter in median of 4 % which leads to an average loss of weight by 6 %.
The background and decisive factor here is the adaptation and improvement of the compound, the cores and the production process.
The LEONI EcoSense® Nxt+ AC-cable generation combines the advantages of LEONI EcoSense® Nxt with power optimized cores.
NACS cable solutions - for AC and DC charging systems
- UL2263 listed or recognized cables
- Voltage rating up to 1000 V
- Temperature rating up to 105°C
- Max. current
The maximum current rating of the cable shall be determined by LEONI and its customer, provided the max. surface temperature defined in IEC 62196-1 (section 16.5) is maintained
- UL-certified products can already be offered
- Cable manufacturer with global footprint
- LEONI meets „Buy American Act“
Simulation and testing by LEONI support all customer needs
LEONI HPC Cables: High-power fast charging
LEONI High Power Charging (HPC) cables make it possible for drivers to charge their electric vehicles within a few minutes and to travel significantly longer distances. Such cables must have a smaller diameter to make them easy to handle, but this exposes them to overheating. This is why they are consequently fitted with a liquid-cooling system.